- Assistant Professor: Department of Mathematical Sciences, IISER Berhampur, India, February 2020-Present
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Tel Aviv University, Israel, December 2019-February 2020
- Post Doctoral Fellow: Bar-Ilan University, Israel, October 2017-November 2019
- Visiting Fellow: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India, July 2015-July 2017
- Ph.D. : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, India, 2015
Supervisor : Prof. U. K. Anandavardhanan
Thesis : On the degree and conductor of certain local L-functions
- M.Sc. : Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India, 2007
- Representation Theory of p-adic Groups
- Langlands' Program
- Integral Representations of L-functions
- Amiya Kumar Mondal and Santosh Nadimpalli, On typical representations for depth-zero components of split classical groups, Representation Theory of the American Mathematical Society, 23(2019), 249-277.
- Amiya Kumar Mondal, On a conductor formula of Bushnell, Henniart and Kutzko, J. Ramanujan Math. Soc, 31 (2016), 323–337.
- U. K. Anandavardhanan and Amiya Kumar Mondal, On the conductor of certain local L-functions, J. Ramanujan Math. Soc, 31 (2016), 137-156.
- U. K. Anandavardhanan and Amiya Kumar Mondal, On the degree of certain local L-functions, Pacific J. Math, 276 (2015), 1-17.
Honors & Awards:
- Award of excellence in thesis work at IIT Bombay, 2016
- MTH 408: Numerical Analysis