+91 680 2227 767
- Assistant Professor: Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur, India, July, 2018 - Present
- Post-Doc. : Faculty of Physics and Applied Computer Science, AGH University of Science and Technology, Krakow, Poland, November, 2016 - June, 2018
- Post-Doc. : School of Physical Sciences, NISER, Bhubaneshwar, India, January - April, 2014 and April - October, 2016
- Post-Doc. : Theoretical Physics, VECC, Kolkata, India, May, 2014 - March, 2016
- Post-Doc. : Centre for High Energy Physics, IISc, Bangalore, India, July - December, 2013
- Ph.D. : Centre for High Energy Physics, IISc, Bangalore, India, 2013
- MS. : Centre for High Energy Physics, IISc, Bangalore, India, 2008
- Phenomenology of Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions
- Phase diagram of Quantum Chromodynamics
- Properties of matter in the quark gluon plasma phase
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Piotr Bozek "Interplay of drag by hot matter and electromagnetic force on the directed flow of heavy quarks"
Phys.Lett. B798 (2019) 134955
- Subhasis Samanta, Sandeep Chatterjee and Bedangadas Mohanty "Exploring the hadron resonance gas phase on the QCD phase diagram"
J. Phys. G, 46, 065106 (2019)
- Ajay Kumar Dash, Ranbir Singh, Sandeep Chatterjee, Chitrasen Jena, and Bedangadas Mohanty "Role of system size in freeze-out conditions extracted from transverse momentum spectra of hadrons"
Phys Rev C 98, 064902 (2018)
- Maitreyee Mukherjee, Sumit Basu, Arghya Chatterjee, Sandeep Chatterjee, Souvik Priyam Adhya, Sanchari Thakur and Tapan K. Nayak "Isothermal compressibility of hadronic matter formed in relativistic nuclear collisions"
Phys. Lett. B, 784, 1-5 (2018)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Piotr Bozek "Large directed flow of open charm mesons probes the three dimensional distribution of matter in heavy ion collisions"
Phys. Rev. Lett., 120, 192301 (2018)
- Sandeep Chatterjee, Debadeepti Mishra, Bedangadas Mohanty and Subhasis Samanta "Freezeout systematics due to the hadron spectrum"
Phys. Rev. C 96, 054907 (2017)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Piotr Bozek "Pseudorapidity profile of transverse momentum fluctuations in heavy ion collisions"
Phys. Rev. C 96, 014906 (2017)
- Santosh K. Das, Salvatore Plumari, Sandeep Chatterjee, Jane Alam, Francesco Scardina and Vincenzo Greco "Directed Flow of Charm Quarks as a Witness of the Initial Strong Magnetic Field in Ultra-Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions"
Phys. Lett. B, 768, 260-264 (2017)
- Sandeep Chatterjee, Ajay Kumar Dash and Bedangadas Mohanty "Contrasting Freezeouts in Large Versus Small Systems"
J. Phys. G, 44, 105106 (2017)
- Sabita Das, Debadeepti Mishra, Sandeep Chatterjee and Bedangadas Mohanty "Freeze-out conditions in proton-proton collisions at the highest energies available at the BNL Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider and the CERN Large Hadron Collider"
Phys. Rev. C 95, 014912 (2017)
- Golam Sarwar, Sandeep Chatterjee and Jane Alam "An estimate of the bulk viscosity of the hadronic medium"
J. Phys. G 44, 055101 (2017)
- Sabyasachi Ghosh, Sandeep Chatterjee and Bedangadas Mohanty "Bulk Viscosity for pion and nucleon thermal fluctuation in the hadron resonance gas model"
Phys. Rev. C 94, 045208 (2016)
- Arghya Chatterjee, Sandeep Chatterjee, Nihar Ranjan Sahoo and Tapan Kumar Nayak "Diagonal and Off-diagonal susceptibilities of conserved quantities in relativistic heavy-ion collisions"
J. Phys. G 43, 125103 (2016)
- Sumit Basu, Sandeep Chatterjee, Rupa Chatterjee, Tapan K. Nayak and Basanta K. Nandi "Specific Heat of Matter Formed in Relativistic Nuclear Collisions"
Phys.Rev. C 94, 044901 (2016)
- Snigdha Ghosh, Sushant K. Singh, Sandeep Chatterjee, Jane Alam and Sourav Sarkar "Initial conditions from the shadowed Glauber model for Pb+Pb collisions at LHC energies"
Phys.Rev. C 93, 054904 (2016)
- Sandeep Chatterjee, Sushant Kumar Singh, Snigdha Ghosh, Md Hasanujjaman, Jane Alam and Sourav Sarkar "Initial condition from the shadowed Glauber model"
Phys. Lett. B 758, 269-273 (2016)
- Vipul Bairathi, Sandeep Chatterjee, Md. Rihan Haque and Bedangadas Mohanty "Probing Pb+Pb collisions at
the LHC with spectators"
Phys. Lett. B 754, 144-150 (2016)
- Sandeep Chatterjee, Sabita Das, Lokesh Kumar, D. Mishra, Bedangadas Mohanty, Raghunath Sahoo and Natasha Sharma "Freeze-Out Parameters in Heavy-Ion Collisions at AGS, SPS, RHIC, and LHC Energies"
Adv. High Energy Phys. 2015, 349013 (2015)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Prithwish Tribedy "Separation of flow from the chiral magnetic effect in U+U collisions using spectator asymmetry"
Phys. Rev. C 92, 011902 (2015)
- Sandeep Chatterjee, Bedangadas Mohanty and Ranbir Singh "Freezeout hypersurface at energies available at the CERN Large Hadron Collider from particle spectra: Flavor and centrality dependence"
Phys. Rev. C 92, 024917 (2015)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Bedangadas Mohanty "Production of Light Nuclei in Heavy Ion Collisions Within Multiple Freezeout Scenario"
Phys. Rev. C 90, 034908 (2014)
- S. Chatterjee, R. M. Godbole and Sourendu Gupta "Strange Freezeout"
Phys. Lett. B 727, 554-557 (2013)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Kirtimaan A. Mohan "Fluctuations and Correlations of Conserved Charges in the (2+1) Polyakov Quark Meson Model"
Phys. Rev. D 86, 114021 (2012)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Kirtimaan A. Mohan "Including the Fermion Vacuum Fluctuations in the (2+1) flavor Polyakov Quark Meson Model"
Phys. Rev. D 85, 074018 (2012)
- Sandeep Chatterjee and Nitin Chandra "Thermodynamics of Ideal Gas in Doubly Special Relativity"
Phys. Rev. D 85, 045012 (2012)
- S. Chatterjee, R. M. Godbole and Sourendu Gupta "Stabilizing hadron resonance gas models"
Phys. Rev. C 81, 044907 (2010)