Deputy Registrar, IISER Berhampur
Educational & Professional Qualifications:
- B.Sc.(Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry) from MS University
- MBA (Finance) – First Class with Distinction & Gold Medallist
- MBA (HRM)
- BL (Gen) – Specialization in Labour laws & service matters.
- DTP – NIIT & T/W English Senior level – Govt. Certified
- Training on Administration & Estt. Rules of Govt. of India at DOPT, ISTM – Graded as “Excellent”.
- Training on GeM, E-Procurement & Contract Management. 0
- Joined Central Government CSS Service on 10.5.1995 through Staff Selection Commission examination (AIR 774).
- Experience of more than 24 years serving on regular basis in various capacities in Central Government depts., /CSIR/CFTIs/Institutes of National Importance/MSJ&E/MHRD, dealing with Administration, Establishment, Personnel, Legal, Vigilance, HR, Purchase, Stores & Inventory Management, Fin & Accounts, Logistics, Hostels and Academic Administration.
- Awarded with “Best Employee” award (commendation certificate) for two consecutive years while in Ministry of Road Transport, Government of India.
- Awarded “Gold Medal” in the competition for CG employees – in the category of “Noting, drafting skill & interpretation of GOI rules”.
- Freelance essayist (team member) in an e-magazine on GOI service rules and one of the most viewed Central Govt. employees BlogSpot.
- Represented department to defend/filing of counter affidavits in various CAT/Court cases on service matters.
- Had worked as one of the members of drafting committee on framing of R&P Rules, HR/S&P manuals, SOPs, screening committees etc.,