- Dasgupta, P, Halder S. and B. Nandy*. 2016. Paternal social experience affects male reproductive behaviour in Drosophila melanogaster. Journal of Genetics (in press). Impact Factor: 1.09
- Nandy, B.*, Halder, S., Dasgupta, P. and Verma, T. 2016. Plasticity in aggressive displays contribute significantly to the cost of reproduction in Drosophila melanogaster males. Animal Behaviour. 114: 3-9. Impact Factor: 3.169
- Ruesch CE, Ramakrishnan M, Park J, Li N, Chong HS, Zaman R, Joska TM, Belden WJ. The Histone H3 Lysine 9 Methyltransferase DIM-5 Modifies Chromatin at frequency and Represses Light-Activated Gene Expression. G3 (Bethesda). 2014, Nov 25. pii: g3.114.015446.
- Ramakrishnan M, T Naga Sowjanya, Kranthi B Raj and DurgadasKasbekar. The Neurosporacrassa strain Carrefour Mme.Gras contains a factor that enables the chromosome segment duplication Dp(R2394) to suppress repeat-induced point mutation (RIP). Journal of Biosciences 2011, Dec. 36 (5): 817-21.
- Acceleration of Enantioselective Cycloadditions Catalyzed by Second-Generation Chiral Oxazaborolidinium Triflimidates by Biscoordinating Lewis Acids
- Gold-catalyzed Hosomi–Sakurai type reaction for the total synthesis of herboxidiene
- Structural and functional characterization of a missense mutant of human γS-crystallin associated with dominant infantile cataracts
- Rana, M. K.; Chandra, A., “Wetting behavior of nonpolar nanotubes in simple dipolar liquids for varying nanotube diameter and solute-solvent interactions”, J. Chem. Phys. 2015, 142, 034704.
- Rana, M. K.; Chandra, A., “Solvation of narrow pores of graphene-like plates in simple dipolar liquids: Wetting and dewetting behavior and solvent dynamics for varying pore width and solute-solvent interaction”, Chem. Phys. 2015, 457, 78.
- The Prodrug Platin‐A: Simultaneous Release of Cisplatin and Aspirin
- Detouring of cisplatin to access mitochondrial genome for overcoming resistance
- Hyodo, K. Gandhi, S.; Gemmeren, M.; List, B., Brønsted acid catalyzed asymmetric silylation of alcohols; Synlett 2015, 26, 1093
- Gandhi, S.; List, B., Catalytic asymmetric three-component synthesis of homoallylic amines; Angew. Chem Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 2573
- (with R. Balasubramanian) Density of primes in lth power residues, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Math. Sci., 123 (2013), no. 1, 19-25.
- The 3k − 4 Theorem for ordered groups, accepted for publication in the Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society.
- K. R. Parthasarathy, and Ritabrata Sengupta. On the Kolmogorov-Wiener-Masani spectrum of a multi-mode weakly stationary quantum process. To appear in Comm. Stoch. Anal. Invited article in the special issue to celebrate 80th birth anniversary of Prof. Herbert Heyer. ArXiv:1605.06278[quant-ph], 2016.
- K. R. Parthasarathy and Ritabrata Sengupta. Exchangeable, stationary and entangled chains of Gaussian states. J. Math-. Phys., 56(10):102203, 11 , 2015.
- Self-assembled Hierarchical Nanostructured Perovskites Enable Highly Efficient LEDs via Energy Cascade
- High brightness formamidinium lead bromide perovskite nanocrystal light emitting devices
- H. Lim, R. Soni, H. W. Ahn, J. Y. Seok, S. K. Kim, I. Kim, J. S. Kim, C. S. Hwang, D. S. Jeong, Chameleonic electrochemical metallization cells: Dual layer solid electrolyte-inducing various switching behaviours, Nanoscale 8 (34), 15621-15628 (2016).
- R. Soni, A. Petraru. H. S Nair, O. Vavra, M. Ziegler, S. K. Kim, D. S. Jeong, H. Kohlstedt, Polarity-tunable spin transport in all-oxide multiferroic tunnel junctions, Nanoscale, 8, 10799 (2016).
- Magnetic studies of SiO2 coated CoFe2O4 nanoparticles
- Visualizing chemical states and defects induced magnetism of graphene oxide by spatially-resolved-X-ray microscopy and spectroscopy
- Magnetic studies of SiO2 coated CoFe2O4 nanoparticles, Mukta V. Limaye*, Shashi B. Singh, Raja Das, Pankaj Poddar, Majid K. Abyaneh, Sulabha K. Kulkarni, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 441 (2017) 683.
- Understanding of sub-band gap absorption of femtosecond-laser sulfur hyperdoped silicon using synchrotron-based techniques, Mukta V. Limaye, S. C. Chen, C. Y. Lee, L. Y. Chen, Shashi B. Singh, Y. C. Shao et. al., Scientific Reports, 5 (2015) 11466