+91 680 2227 -
Research & Teaching Experiences:
- Scientific Assistant: Department of Physics, IISER Berhampur, INDIA (May 2018- Present)
- Deputy Manager: Research & Development Department, National steel and Agro Industries Ltd., Indore INDIA (May 2017– May 2018)
- Ph.D.: Department of Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal INDIA (March 2017)
- Assistant Professor: Center for Nanotechnology, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal INDIA (July 2009- December 2011)
- Lecturer: School of Nanotechnology, Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal INDIA (September 2008- June 2009)
- M.Tech: Nanotechnology, Center for Nanotechnology, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal INDIA (July 2008)
- Synthesis, characterization and development of nanomaterials and devices
- X-ray spectroscopy, Electron/Atomic Force Microscopy and Optical Emission Spectroscopy
- Multiferroics Materials
- Pranat Jain* and Sanjay Srivastava, “Structural investigation and study of zero field cooled exchange bias in nanocrystalline LaFeO3” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism. Vol 29, No 8, August 2016, pp 2089–2097. Springer.
- Pranat Jain, Sanjay Srivastava, Saurabh Dayal, Rajan Singh & Oroosa Subohi, “Particle Size-Dependent Zero-Field Exchange Bias in LaFeO3 nanoparticles” Journal of Superconductivity and Novel Magnetism. Vol 26, September 2017, pp. 1–11. Springer.
- Pranat Jain and Sanjay Srivastava, “Effect of secondary phases on the structure, morphology and dielectric properties of BiFeO3 synthesized through solution combustion technique”, Journal of Ceramic Processing Research, Vol. 16, No. 6, pp. 1~6 (2015).