- Institute Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Department of Chemical Sciences, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur, Odisha, 2019 (12th April) – Present
Mentor: Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya
- R&D Assistant for Characterization Lab : Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, 05.2018 – 07.2018 and 10.2018 -01.2019
- Provisional Research Associate: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, 07.2017 – 04.2018
Mentor: Dr. Neena Susan John
- Ph.D. in Chemistry: Centre for Nano and Soft Matter Sciences, 10.2011 – 06.2017
Thesis advisor: Dr. Neena Susan John
Thesis title: Synthesis and Properties of Graphene-Based Hybrid Materials Employing Chemical Routes
- M.Sc in Organic Chemistry: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur- Oil Technological Research Institute , (2009-2011)
Project advisor: Prof. Y. Sunandamma, Department of Chemistry, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- Synthesis and functionalization of nanomaterials (carbon-based hybrid materials).
- Photocatalytic solar water splitting and wastewater treatments.
- Electro-catalytic water splitting, supercapacitors and electrochemical sensors.
- Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy (SERS) studies on semiconductor nanostructures.
List of Publications:
- K. Bramhaiah, C. Alex, Vidya N. Singh, and Neena S. John, Hybrid Films of Ni(OH)2 Nanowall Network on Reduced Graphene Oxide prepared at a liquid/liquid interface for Oxygen Evolution, and Supercapacitor Applications Chemistry select, 2019, 4,2519
- Ramya Prabhu, K. Bramhaiah, A. K. Singh and Neena S. John, Single Sea urchin-MoO3 nanostructure for surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy Nanoscale Advances, 2019; DOI: 10.1039/C9NA00115H.
- Marlin Baral, K. Bramhaiah, Neena S. John and S. Krishna Prasad, Graphene augmented polymer stabilization: Drastically reduced and temperature independent threshold and improved contrast liquid crystal device ACS Omega, 2019, 4, 403.
- K. Bramhaiah, Indu Pandey, Vidya N. Singh, C. Kavitha and Neena S. John Electrochemical Detection of Rhodamine B Based on Hybrid Films of Reduced Graphene Oxide with Os Nanoparticles, J. Nanopart. Res., 2018, 20, 56.
- K. Bramhaiah, Indu Pandey, V. N. Singh, K. Nagaiah, S. Angappane and Neena S. John Films and dispersions of reduced graphene oxide-based Fe2O3 nanostructure composites: synthesis, magnetic properties and electrochemical capacitance, Mater. Chem. Phys, 2018, 209, 1-9.
- C. Kavitha, K. Bramhaiah, Neena S. John and S. Aggarwal Improved surface-enhanced Raman and catalytic activities of reduced graphene oxide-osmium hybrid nano-thin films Royal Society Open Science-2017, 4, 170353.
- K. Bramhaiah, V. N. Singh, C. Kavitha and Neena S. John Reusable surface-enhanced Raman scattering substrates based on reduced graphene oxide with metal oxide and metal nanoparticles formed at a liquid/liquid interface ,J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 2017, 17, 2711-2719.
- K. Priya Madhuri, K. Bramhaiah and Neena S. John Nanoscale photocurrent distribution in ultra-thin films of zinc oxide nanoparticles and their hybrid with reduced graphene oxide Mater. Res. Express, 2016, 3, 035004.
- K. Bramhaiah, Vidya N. Singh and Neena S. John Reduced graphene oxide based ZnO and Au-ZnO hybrid materials: Enhanced photodegradation rates and their relation to structure and luminescence Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2016, 18, 1478-1486.
- C. Kavitha, K. Bramhaiah and Neena S. John Low Cost, Ultra-Thin Films Of Reduced Graphene Oxide-Ag Nanoparticle Hybrids As SERS Based Excellent Dye Sensors Chem. Phys. Lett., 2015, 629, 81-86.
- K. Bramhaiah, Vidya N. Singh and Neena S. John Three Dimensional Branched Gold Nanostructures on Reduced Graphene Oxide Films Formed at a Liquid/Liquid Interface Part. Part. Syst. Charact., 2014, 31, 1168-1174.
- H. Chakraborty, K. Bramhaiah, Neena S John, S. K. Pal Excited state electron transfer from aminopyrine to graphene: a combined experimental and theoretical study Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2013, 15, 19932-19938.
- K. Bramhaiah and Neena S. John Hybrid films of reduced graphene oxide with noble metal nanoparticles generated at a liquid/liquid interface for applications in catalysis RSC Adv., 2013, 3, 7765-7773.
- K. Bramhaiah and Neena S. John Facile synthesis of reduced graphene oxide films at the air-water interface and in situ loading of noble metal nanoparticles Adv. Nat. Sci.: Nanosci. Nanotechnol., 2012, 3, 045002.