- Post-Doc: Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Berhampur, Odisha.
- Visiting Position: (October, 2017 to April, 2018) at IMSc, Chennai.
- PhD: (September, 2011 to September, 2017) at Bose Institute, Kolkata and the University of Calcutta.
- M.Sc: (2009 – 2011) at IIT Madras.
- B.Sc: (2006 – 2009) at R. K. Mission, Narendrapur, University of Calcutta.
- State discrimination problem
- Nonlocality without entanglement
- Distribution of entanglement
- Entanglement assisted protocols
- Bound entanglement
List of Publications:
- “New family of bound entangled states residing on the boundary of the Peres set,” by Saronath Halder, Manik Banik, and Sibasish Ghosh, arXiv: 1801.00405.
- “Optimal resource states for local state discrimination,” by Somshubhro Bandyopadhyay, Saronath Halder, and Michael Nathanson, Phys. Rev. A 97, 022314 (2018).
- “On a class of small nonlocal set of n-party orthogonal product states,” by Saronath Halder, arXive: 1603.08438.
- “Entanglement as a resource for local state discrimination in multipartite systems,” by Somshubhro Bandyopadhyay, Saronath Halder, and Michael Nathanson, Phys. Rev. A 94, 022311 (2016).
- “Excessive distribution of quantum entanglement,” by Margherita Zuppardo, Tanjung Krisnanda, Tomasz Paterek, Somshubhro Bandyopadhyay, Anindita Banerjee, Prasenjit Deb, Saronath Halder, Kavan Modi, and Mauro Paternostro, Phys. Rev. A 93, 012305 (2016).