- Name Prem Prakash Pandey
- Designation Assistant Professor
- Department Mathematics
- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone +91-680 222 7735
- I am Organising "International Conference on Class Groups of Number Fields and Related Topics" with
Prof. Kalyan Chakraborty, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, INDIA
Dr. Azizul Hoque, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, INDIA
- Assistant Professor : Department of Mathematics, IISER Berhampur (May 2017 Onwards).
- Post doctoral Fellow : School of Mathematics, NISER Bhubaneswar (Aug 2016-April 2017).
- Post doctoral Fellow : Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad (July 2015-July2016).
- Visiting Faculty : Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai (Nov 2012-June 2015).
- Ph. D. (Mathematics) : The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai (Sep 2005- Oct 2012).
Supervisor : Prof. R. Balasubramanian
Thesis : Some problems in number theory.
- M. Sc. ( Mathematics ) : The M. S. University of Baroda, 2002-2004 with 83.5 percent.
- B. Sc. (Mathematics) : The M. S. University of Baroda, 1999-2002 with 77.0 percent.
- Algebraic Number Theory : Study of Class groups, Units, Annihilators of Class groups and Diophantine Equations.
- Additive Combinatorics : Structure theory of set addition.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) Density of primes in lth power residues, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Math. Sci., 123 (2013), no. 1, 19-25.
- The 3k − 4 Theorem for ordered groups, accepted for publication in the Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) On a Theorem of Deshouillers and Freiman, accepted for publication in the European Journal of combinatorics.
- (with K. Chakraborty, A. Hoque, Y. Kishi) Divisibility of the class numbers of imaginary quadratic fields, accepted for publication in the Journal of Number Theory.
- On Freiman's 3k-4 Theorem, accepted for publication in Integers.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) Catalan conjecture for Gaussian integers, preprint.
- Tutor for M101 course for integrated M. Sc. at NISER Bhubaneswar during Aug 2016-Dec 2016.
- Mini course of 10 lectures on ‘Annihilators of class groups’ to the students of Number Theory group at HRI during September-November 2015.
- Supervised 4 summer students at CMI during the summer may-june 2014. The students wrote a project on “Stickelberger Ideal”.
- Algebra II for M. Sc. Mathematics at Chennai Mathematical Institute during Jan 2014-May 2014.
- Algebra I for M.Sc. Mathematics at Chennai Mathematical Institute during Aug 2013-Dec 2013.
- “annihilators of class groups” in HRI in 2016.
- Two talks on “square free values of polynomials” in IIT Delhi in 2015.
- “Group actions and diophantine equations” in IIT Delhi in 2014.
- “ Densities of primes in lth residues”, in the conference on Number Theory in in Dec 2011 at Tezpur Central University, India.
- Two lectures on “Catalan’s conjecture over number fields” in a school on Algebra and Number Theory in Dec 2010 at Tezpur Central University, India.
- “Catalan's Conjecture over number fields” in Hausdorff Institute of Mathematics, Bonn, in 2009.
Will Updated Soon...
Will Updated Soon...