- Name Ritabrata Sengupta
- Designation Assistant Professor
- Department Mathematics
- E-Mail email@example.com
- Phone +91-680 2227 754
- Assistant Professor: Department of Mathematics (March 2017 - till date)
- Visiting Assistant Professor: Department of Mathematics (September 2016 - March 2017)
- Post-Doc.: Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi centre (January 2015, September 2016) (under NBHM postdoctoral fellowship) Research Advisor: Professor K. R. Parthasarathy
- Visiting Scientist: Stat-Math Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi centre (June 2014, December 2014)
- Ph.D.: Department of Mathematics, IISER Mohali, (August 2009 - May 2014) Thesis Advisor: Professor Arvind
- M.Sc:School of Mathematics, IMSc Chennai (August 2001 - August 2003)
- Quantum information and computation theory.
- Matrix analysis.
- Quantum stochastic calculus.
- Quantum probability.
- K. R. Parthasarathy, and Ritabrata Sengupta. On the Kolmogorov-Wiener-Masani spectrum of a multi-mode weakly stationary quantum process. To appear in Comm. Stoch. Anal. Invited article in the special issue to celebrate 80th birth anniversary of Prof. Herbert Heyer. ArXiv:1605.06278[quant-ph], 2016.
- K. R. Parthasarathy and Ritabrata Sengupta. Exchangeable, stationary and entangled chains of Gaussian states. J. Math-. Phys., 56(10):102203, 11 , 2015.
- K. R. Parthasarathy and Ritabrata Sengupta. From particle counting to Gaussian tomography. Infin. Dimens. Anal. Quantum Probab. Relat. Top., 18(4): 1550023, 21, 2015.
- Cecilia Lancien, Otfried Guehne, Ritabrata Sengupta, and Marcus Huber. Relaxations of separability in multipartite systems: Semidefinite programs, witnesses and volumes. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical andTheoretical, 48(50):505302, 2015.
- R. Sengupta, Arvind and Ajit Iqbal Singh. Entanglement properties of positive operators with ranges in completely entangled subspaces. Phys. Rev. A, 90, 062323, 2014.
- Marcus Huber and Ritabrata Sengupta. Witnessing genuine multipartite entanglement with positive maps. Phys. Rev. Lett, 113, 100501, 2014.
- R. Sengupta and Arvind. Extremal extensions of entanglement witnesses and their connections with UPB. Phys. Rev. A, 87, 012318, 2013.
- R. Sengupta and Arvind. Extremal extensions of entanglement witnesses : Unearthing new bound entangled states. Phys. Rev. A, 84, 032328, 2011.
- Extendability and complete extendability of Gaussian states. 13th International Conference on Quantum Communication, Measurement and Computing (QCMC) Singapore. April 2016.
- Exchangeable, stationary and entangled chains of Gaussian states. Meeting on Quantum Information Processing and Applications (QIPA - 2015), Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India. December 2015.
- Witnessing genuine multipartite entanglement with positive maps. Young Quantum 2015, Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, India. February 2015.
- Detecting quantum entanglement by positive but not completely positive maps. International Conference on Linear Algebra & its Applications (Conference in honour of 60th birth anniversary of Prof Ravindra B Bapat). Manipal University, Manipal, India. December 2014.
- Ph.D. Students
- BS-MS Students