Pulsed Laser Deposition (PLD) System:
This is the Advanced Pulsed Laser Deposition systems with in situ RHEED are state-of-the-art, highly flexible PLD systems for thin film research at the atomic level, ideally suited and field proven for research on a large variety of materials including complex Oxides. The systems offer full flexibility in altering and investigating the essential parameters such as gas mixtures, process pressure, fluence, target-to-substrate distance and substrate temperature with the highest possible accuracy.
Make & Model : TSST, Advanced PLD with in situ RHEED System
Installation Date : 10.12.2019
Current Location : Room no. – 05, Ground floor
Important Features of the System:
- Thin film growth of highest quality complex materials.
- Single monolayer growth control with RHEED.
- Down to 5.0x10-10 mbar base pressure.
- Up to 1100°C growth temperature.
- Up to 6 odd shaped targets for heterostructure growth.
- Full manual to automated control, including growth. recipes and parameter logging.
This Section will be updated soon.