PhD admissions shortlisted candidates
Advt. No. :– NT-01/2022 (Contract)
Corrigendum [Advt. No. :– NT-01/2022 (Contract)]
Integrated PhD admissions 2022
Advertisement inviting applications for appointment to the post of Director of Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER), Pune, Kolkata, Bhopal, Tirupati & Berhampur.
- Conformational dynamics study on human γS-crystallin as an efficient route to childhood blindness
- ACE-2-Derived Biomimetic Peptides for the Inhibition of Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2
- Computer-aided discovery of bis-indole derivatives as multi-target drugs against cancer and bacterial infections: DFT, docking, virtual screening, and molecular dynamics studies
- Alkylated benzimidazoles: Design, synthesis, docking, DFT analysis, ADMET property, molecular dynamics and activity against HIV and YFV
- Designing of a novel multi-epitope peptide based vaccine against Brugia malayi: An in silico approach
- Screening and molecular characterization of lethal mutations of human homogentisate 1, 2 dioxigenase
- Anti-HIV potential of diarylpyrimidine derivatives as non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors: design, synthesis, docking, TOPKAT analysis and molecular dynamics simulations
- Binding mechanism and structural insights into the identified protein target of COVID- 19 and importin-α with in-vitro effective drug ivermectin
- Ivermectin, Famotidine, and Doxycycline: A Suggested Combinatorial Therapeutic for the Treatment of COVID-19
- Strategies for the Construction of γ-Spirocyclic Butenolides in Natural Product Synthesis
- Binding Insight of Clinically Oriented Drug Famotidine with the Identified Potential Target of SARS-CoV-2
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene Adducts of Main Group Elements and Their Use as Ligands in Transition Metal Chemistry
- TotalSynthesisof (+)-SacrolideA
- The Prodrug Platin‐A: Simultaneous Release of Cisplatin and Aspirin
- The Precise delivery of therapeutic agents to cell mitochondria for anti-cancer therapy
- The Platinum prodrugs and methods of making and using thereof
- Perspective of dye-encapsulated conjugated polymer nanoparticles for potential applications
- Challenges and Prospects in Solar Water Splitting and CO2 Reduction with Inorganic and Hybrid Nanostructures
Mathematical SciencesB. Kumar, J. Mehta and G.K. Viswanadham, Some remarks on the Fourier coefficients of cusp forms, Int. Journal. Num. th., To appear
- On the coefficients of symmetric power L-functions
- Noisy bound entangled states: construction and their detection
Physical SciencesStructure of the 11/2− isomeric state in 133La
- Explicit demonstration of initial state construction in artificial neural networks using NetKet and IBMQ experience
- Antimicrobial Activity of Composite Consisting of Cellulose Nanofibers and Silver Nanoparticles
- Functionalization and patterning of nanocellulose films by surface-bound nanoparticles of hydrolyzable tannins and multivalent metal ions
- Role of system size in freeze-out conditions extracted from transverse momentum spectra of hadrons
- Self-assembled hierarchical nanostructured perovskites enable highly efficient LEDs via an energy cascade
- Correlation measurements between flow harmonics in Au+Au collisions at RHIC
- Directed flow of open charm in Au+Au collisions at √sNN = 200 GeV using a quark coalescence model
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Thirupathi Barla and his group for their recent paper has been accepted in "The Journal of Organic Chemistry."
Hearty Congratulations to Team PRATIBHA for securing 2nd position (Highest rank from India) at the International Natural Sciences Tournament (INST 2022) and for being invited to the grand finale.
Hearty Congratulations to Team Patronus for securing 7th position at the International Natural Sciences Tournament (INST 2022) and for being invited to the grand finale.
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent paper which got accepted in "Advanced Optical Materials (impact factor 9.9)."
Hearty Congratulations to Dr.Rohit Soni and Mr.Somnath Kale for their recent article entitled "Electrically Controlled Reversible Polarization Fatigue–Recovery in Ferroelectric Thin Film Capacitors" In the journal of ACS Appl.Electron.Mater.
Hearty Congratulations to our team iGEM for winning the GOLD medal in iGEM 2021 Competition and getting nominated for the "Best Diagnostic Project" Award (Top 5 Project among 36 International Teams competing in the Diagnostic Track)