- Walk-in-interview for PhD Programme in Biological Sciences
- Walk-In-Interview_Plumber (IC) against advertisement no NT-04/2023 (Contract) dated May 24, 2023
- Advt. No. NT- 01/2023 dated May 10, 2023
PhD shortlisted candidates, July-2023
- Change of e-Tendering portal
- Advertisement of Lecturer/Post-Doctoral Fellows/Visiting Faculty in the Department of Computer and Data Sciences (Temporary).
- PhD admissions July 2023 Session
- IISER Aptitude Test (IAT-2023)
- Rolling Advertisement for the ICT Interns
- Conformational dynamics study on human γS-crystallin as an efficient route to childhood blindness
- ACE-2-Derived Biomimetic Peptides for the Inhibition of Spike Protein of SARS-CoV-2
- Computer-aided discovery of bis-indole derivatives as multi-target drugs against cancer and bacterial infections: DFT, docking, virtual screening, and molecular dynamics studies
- Alkylated benzimidazoles: Design, synthesis, docking, DFT analysis, ADMET property, molecular dynamics and activity against HIV and YFV
- Designing of a novel multi-epitope peptide based vaccine against Brugia malayi: An in silico approach
- Screening and molecular characterization of lethal mutations of human homogentisate 1, 2 dioxigenase
- Anti-HIV potential of diarylpyrimidine derivatives as non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors: design, synthesis, docking, TOPKAT analysis and molecular dynamics simulations
- Binding mechanism and structural insights into the identified protein target of COVID- 19 and importin-α with in-vitro effective drug ivermectin
- Ivermectin, Famotidine, and Doxycycline: A Suggested Combinatorial Therapeutic for the Treatment of COVID-19
- Strategies for the Construction of γ-Spirocyclic Butenolides in Natural Product Synthesis
- Binding Insight of Clinically Oriented Drug Famotidine with the Identified Potential Target of SARS-CoV-2
- N-Heterocyclic Carbene Adducts of Main Group Elements and Their Use as Ligands in Transition Metal Chemistry
- TotalSynthesisof (+)-SacrolideA
- The Prodrug Platin‐A: Simultaneous Release of Cisplatin and Aspirin
- The Precise delivery of therapeutic agents to cell mitochondria for anti-cancer therapy
- The Platinum prodrugs and methods of making and using thereof
- Perspective of dye-encapsulated conjugated polymer nanoparticles for potential applications
- Challenges and Prospects in Solar Water Splitting and CO2 Reduction with Inorganic and Hybrid Nanostructures
Mathematical SciencesB. Kumar, J. Mehta and G.K. Viswanadham, Some remarks on the Fourier coefficients of cusp forms, Int. Journal. Num. th., To appear
- On the coefficients of symmetric power L-functions
- Noisy bound entangled states: construction and their detection
Physical SciencesStructure of the 11/2− isomeric state in 133La
- Explicit demonstration of initial state construction in artificial neural networks using NetKet and IBMQ experience
- Antimicrobial Activity of Composite Consisting of Cellulose Nanofibers and Silver Nanoparticles
- Functionalization and patterning of nanocellulose films by surface-bound nanoparticles of hydrolyzable tannins and multivalent metal ions
- Role of system size in freeze-out conditions extracted from transverse momentum spectra of hadrons
- Self-assembled hierarchical nanostructured perovskites enable highly efficient LEDs via an energy cascade
- Correlation measurements between flow harmonics in Au+Au collisions at RHIC
- Directed flow of open charm in Au+Au collisions at √sNN = 200 GeV using a quark coalescence model
Many congratulations to Dr. Ujjal Kumar Dey and his student Mr. Indra Kumar Banerjee (PMRF), for the publication of their article in The European Physical Journal C
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Prosenjit Daw and his team for their recent publication in ACS Organometallics.
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Rakesh Kumar Pathak and his team for their recent publication in Chemistry A European Journal (Wiley Publishing Group).
Heartiest congratulations to Dr. Himanshu Singh, Department of Chemical Sciences, for the prestigious Ramanujan Fellowship award by SERB, DST, GoI
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Malay Kumar Rana and his team for their recent publication in ACS JPC Letters.
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent publication in ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces.
Hearty Congratulations to Sudev Pradhan et al. for their recent publication in 'International Journal of Quantum Information'.
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Malay Kumar Rana and his team for their recent publication in "Photosynthesis Research" journal (Springer nature publisher).
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent publication in "J. Phys. Chem C".
Hearty congratulations to Dr. Thirupathi Barla, Department of Chemical Sciences for receiving the prestigious “Thieme Chemistry Journal Award 2023”.
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Bhavana Tiwari for the DBT/Wellcome Trust India Alliance Intermediate Fellowship!
Hearty Congratulations to Ms. Neha Yadav, PhD student in the group of Dr. Vivek Tiwari for being awarded with Best Poster Award at the Annual Meeting of Indian Academy of Neurosciences, December 8-10, 2022"
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent publication in "ACS Applied Nanomaterials"
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent paper entitled "From Small Molecules to Zero-Dimensional Carbon Nanodots: Chasing the Stepwise Transformations During Carbonization" got accepted in J. Phys. Chem. C.
Hearty Congratulations to Prof Yogendra Sharma and his team for their recent publication, titled “Secretagogin is a Ca2+-dependent stress-responsive chaperone that may also play a role in aggregation-based proteinopathies” in the "Journal of Biological Chemistry (JBC)"
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Santanu Bhattacharyya and his team for their recent publication in "Chemistry-A European Journal (wiley)"
Hearty Congratulations to Dr. Thirupathi Barla and his group for their recent paper has been accepted in "The Journal of Organic Chemistry."
Hearty Congratulations to Team PRATIBHA for securing 2nd position (Highest rank from India) at the International Natural Sciences Tournament (INST 2022) and for being invited to the grand finale.
- Hearty Congratulations to Team Patronus for securing 7th position at the International Natural Sciences Tournament (INST 2022) and for being invited to the grand finale.
Hearty Congratulations to our team iGEM for winning the GOLD medal in iGEM 2021 Competition and getting nominated for the "Best Diagnostic Project" Award (Top 5 Project among 36 International Teams competing in the Diagnostic Track)