Applications are invited through email for a post of Recruitment for the post of "JRF/SRF/Project Assistant".
For details click here.
+91 680 2227 762
- Assistant Professor: Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Berhampur, India, 2018 - Present
- Post-Doc. : Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai, Advisor: Prof. Ravi Raghunathan, 2018
- Post-Doc : The institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai, 2017.
- Ph.D. : Harish Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad, Advisor : Prof. D. Surya Ramana, 2015
- MSc. : Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, 2009
- Analytic Number Theory
- G.K. Viswanadham, Products of weighted multiple zeta functions, Bull. Sci. Math., To appear.
- A. Mukhopadhyay, O. Ramar ́e and G.K. Viswanadham, Discrepancy estimates for generalized polynomials, Monatsh. Math., To appear
- J. Meher, K.D. Shankhadhar and G.K. Viswanadham, On the coefficients of symmetric power L-functions, Int. J. Number Theory 14 (2018), no. 3, 813-824.
- G.K. Viswanadham, On the q-exponents of generalized modular functions, Ramanujan J. 44 (2017), no.1, 1-11.
- J. Mehta and G.K. Viswanadham, Analytic continuation of multiple Hurwitz zeta functions, J. Math Soc. Japan 69 (2017), no.4, 1431-1442.
- J. Mehta, B. Saha and G.K. Viswanadham, Analytic proporties of multiple zeta functions and certain weighted variants, an elementary approach, J. Number Theory 168 (2016), 487-508.