Assistant Professor: Department of Mathematics, IISER Berhampur. May 2017 Onwards
Post doctoral Fellow: School of Mathematics, NISER Bhubaneswar. Aug 2016-April 2017
Post doctoral Fellow: Harish-Chandra Research Institute, Allahabad. July 2015-July2016
Visiting Faculty: Chennai Mathematical Institute, Chennai. Nov 2012-June 2015
Ph. D. (Mathematics): The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai. Sep 2005- Oct 2012 (Supervisor : Prof. R. Balasubramanian)
Thesis : Some problems in number theory.
M. Sc. ( Mathematics ) : The M. S. University of Baroda, 2002-2004 with 83.5 percent.
Algebraic Number Theory : Study of Class groups, Units, Annihilators of Class groups and Diophantine Equations.
Additive Combinatorics : Structure theory of set addition.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) Density of primes in lth power residues, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. Math. Sci., 123 (2013), no. 1, 19-25.
- The 3k − 4 Theorem for ordered groups, accepted for publication in the Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) On a Theorem of Deshouillers and Freiman, accepted for publication in the European Journal of combinatorics.
- (with K. Chakraborty, A. Hoque, Y. Kishi) Divisibility of the class numbers of imaginary quadratic fields, accepted for publication in the Journal of Number Theory.
- On Freiman's 3k-4 Theorem, accepted for publication in Integers.
- (with R. Balasubramanian) Catalan conjecture for Gaussian integers, preprint.